Objectives for MA1102
- Together with MA1101 Linear Algebra, it aims to provide an entry to Mathematics.
- Its purpose is to provide a rigorous but not in depth cover of calculus.
- In this module, students will be introduced to the central concept (limit) in
- Students will understand concepts underlying some of the everyday application of
- Through this module students will learn the definition, know the terms involved in
theorems and know when and where to apply.
- We hope to encourage critical thinking by requiring precision in argument in both
solution or proof.